§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. Below you will find information about the collection of personal data during use of our website. Personal data is any data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, usage behaviour.
2.The responsible party according to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim, Email: (see our Legal Company Notice). You can contact our data protection commissioner at:
3. When you make contact with us via email or a contact form, we will save the data you communicate to us (e.g. your email address, name and telephone number if applicable) so that we can answer your questions. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. We delete data generated in this regard after it is no longer required or limit its processing if there are legal retention obligations.
4. If we make use of commissioned service providers for specific functions on our website or would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we inform you about the details of these particular processes below. In doing so we also cite the defined storage period criteria.
§ 2 Your rights
1. You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to any personal data concerning you:
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. When the website is being used for purely informational purposes, meaning that you do not register or transmit any other information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which for technical reasons we require to be able to show our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
§ 4 Additional functions and offers on our website
1. Alongside the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may make use of if you are interested. For this purpose you generally need to indicate personal data that we use for the performance of the particular service and for which the previously cited data processing principles apply.
2. We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. We select and commission these service providers with care. They are bound to our instructions and monitored regularly. Contracts prescribed by data protection law have been concluded with the service providers used.
3. In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts are concluded or similar services are offered by us in conjunction with partners. You will receive more detailed information when entering your personal data or below the description of the offer.
4. If our service providers or partners are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the offer description.
§ 5 Contact via contact form
1. When you make contact with us via our contact form, your details will be processed for the purpose of handling your contact inquiry.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the data via our contact form is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
3. As soon as you have contacted us via the contact form, the data you have indicated and the contact inquiry will automatically be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System").
4. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case when the particular conversation with you is over and the matter has been conclusively cleared up. If your contact with us via our contact form results in a contractual relationship with us, we save the data you have provided until the contractual relationship has ended and no claims arising on this basis can be asserted anymore. In the case of any legal archiving obligations, the data is deleted once the retention duties per commercial and tax law (AO, HGB) have expired.
5. If you contact us by email, we will process the data you have transmitted in order to process your specific request. Even in this case, the above sections apply accordingly.
§ 6 Tracking and analysis services Google Analytics
We use the Google Analytics tracking tool from Google Ireland Limited on our website. Thus, your interactions with our website as a user will be recorded and evaluated systematically.
As a result, the following data of yours will be stored:
• The first three bytes of your IP address
• A Google Analytics ID assigned to you
• The accessed website
• The referrer (the website from which you came to the accessed website)
• The additional sub-pages accessed
• The time spent on the website
• The frequency of accessing the website
• Browser type used
• Language settings used
• Device and operating system used
Your personal data will be processed based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time by interacting with the privacy button. The purpose of processing your personal data by the Google Analytics service is to analyse the interaction of our website visitors with our website. By evaluating the data obtained here, we can optimise our offer and increase user-friendliness. We delete or anonymise the data collected by Google Analytics as soon as it is no longer required for our purposes. This is the case after 14 days at the latest.
Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed via an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means: No cookies are used and no personal data is recorded. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been carried out at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags, provided that they are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
We use Google Maps (API) from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google") on our website. To ensure data protection, Google Maps is deactivated when you enter this website for the first time. This prevents your data from being transferred to Google the first time you
§ 7 Download of Flexperte software
Our design software Flexperte is offered for download on our website. To download the software, you must fill in our Flexperte form. Enter your contact data in this form. We will save this data to make the download possible for you. After ordering via the Flexperte form, you will receive an email at the email address you have indicated. This email contains a link that takes you directly to the download of the Flexperte software when you click on it. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 1 Para.1 lit. b) GDPR. We use your details for commercial purposes only if you have explicitly given your consent to the use of your data for marketing purposes during the ordering process (The legal basis for this is Art 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR). This consent can be revoked at any time.
§8 Data processing via our social media pages
On our website you will find links to the social media services of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Xing. You can recognize links to the websites of the social media services by the respective company logo. If you follow these links, you will reach the corporate website of Witzenmann GmbH at the respective social media service. When you click on a link to a social media service, a connection to the servers of the social media service is established. This transmits to the social media service server that you have visited our website. In addition, further data is transmitted to the provider of the social media service.
These are for example:
§ 9 Revocation or objection to the processing of your data
1. If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. A revocation of this type affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data, after you have indicated it to us.
2. If the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you can lodge an objection against the processing. This is particularly the case when the processing is not necessary for fulfillment of a contract with you, which in each case will be shown by us in the particular description of the function. When such an objection is expressed, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we are doing. If a justified objection is made, we examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you the compelling legitimate grounds on which we shall continue the processing.
3. Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact information below: Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim, Email: .
§ 10 Links to other providers
Our website also contains - clearly recognisable - links to the websites of other companies. If there are links to websites of other providers, we have no influence on their contents. Therefore, no guarantee or liability can be assumed for this content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of these pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations and recognisable legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time when the link was created. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without specific evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of infringements, such links will be removed immediately.